Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

a pleasant surprise

From: jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1992 19:34:33 -0700
Subject: a pleasant surprise
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Yet another "the first time I heard such-n-such KaTe song on the radio"

Cerphe played "Hounds of Love" on his progressive show tonight around 9:15.
It was weird because I'd just been listening to a tape of misk KaTe stuff
and had popped out the cassette and was flipping between radio stations.
When I heard the familiar "Boom boom boom-boom" beat, my first thought
was that my fingers had slipped and had re-inserted the cassette instead of
hitting a preset button.

Chalk up another for Cerphe, who's also played the live RUTH on his show.

Jeff

|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "Show what you are / Be strong, be true  |
|                                |  Time for you to / Be who you are."      |
|jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu            |                         --Happy Rhodes |