Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: rpeck@pure.com (Ray Peck)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1992 17:30:12 -0700
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: rpeck@pure.com (Ray Peck)
Subject: Re: what is it?
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1992 00:30:06 GMT

In article <65627@apple.Apple.COM> DREAMING@U.WASHINGTON.EDU writes:

>Saw in a local store what is apparently a KaTe bootleg interview album.

I don't know about this one, but I just picked up a similar one I've
never seen before:

KATE BUSH Interview Picture Disc  CBAK 4011
Limited Edition Picure Disc Interview
(the company is either TALKING PICTURES or bak'tabak)

Contains 2 tracks:
Interview 1: 1982 - The Dreaming
Interview 2: 1985 - Hounds of Love

I haven't listened to it yet (kinda hard to listen to Kate *speak* whilst
writing compiler-type software!)

BTW, where can I mail-order If You Could See Me Fly?  I got Passing Through
Air and Alone At My Piano locally ($40 each!  OW!), and want to round out
the set.

No flames about the morality of these, please.  If I could get it from Her,
I would.  With the boxed set, I now have 2 copies of everything else, already.

--

Ray Peck
Pure Software

/*