Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

catalogs, cds we bee

From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1992 15:09:03 -0700
Subject: catalogs, cds we bee
To: ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu
Cc: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu, stern@chem.nwu.edu

I just received the new CDs We Bee catalog.
This is one impressive piece of work... and it is *most*
impressive because it actually lists warpaint!
for 13.99, I think.
They also have plenty of other rare stuff that has been
mentioned on gaffa and ecto over the years that I have never been able
to find in any other catalog or store.
Some examples:
	Annaboula, In the Baths of Constantine (13.49)
	Sally Barker, This Rhythm is Mine ( 12.49)
	Bel Canto, White Out Conditions (14.98)
	Creatures, Feast (19.98)  <--- must be an import
	Foetus, Sink (17.98)
	Lisa Germano, On the way Down From... (13.49)
	Heavenly Bodies, Celestial (12.49)
	Hinterland, Kissing the Roof (10.98)
	Two Nice Girls, Chloe likes Olivia (12.49)
	Captive, Soundtrack (11.98)
	etc.
Granted, Noteworthy's prices are generally at least $1 cheaper,
but many of these rare things (including warpaint, for eg.) sure
aren't available through them.
They have two hot-lines:  popular 1-800-CD-INFO1
classical 1-800-234-0600
Shipping is cheap (like noteworthy).

To get a catalog, send 3$ (refundable with order of >$20)
to CDs We Bee, South 3420 Whipple Street, Spokane, WA 99206-6308.

While we're on the subject, I'll ask this question again.

I own the From Brussels With Love movie sound track (on the Crepuscule label).
Has anybody ever seen / know of the existence of the movie?
Any help appreciated.

-mjm (mike mendelson, stern@stella.chem.nwu.edu)