Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori in San Diego

From: lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1992 22:00:56 -0700
Subject: Tori in San Diego
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Well, for you Tori fans in the area....I recently saw an ad in the Reader
saying that Tori Amos will be playing at Sound FX on May 10th (sunday).
There was no mention of when advance tickets will go on sale or anythign
else of that important nature. I assume it should be soon if not already
since the ad was placed this past week.
Umm, can't think of anythign Kate related to say so I won't....
                                 --- Lionheart
P.S.
   Donatello to his (lost) carving of Kate Bush :
        "TOUR! Damn you or the plague take you!"

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!lionhart