Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos CD 5's

From: nrc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1992 00:41:57 -0700
Subject: Tori Amos CD 5's
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

greg@mobius.viewlogic.com (Gregory Larkin) writes:

> Last week, I think someone posted an article about the Tori
> Amos "Winter" CD5.  I was wondering if anyone out there knows
> where it can be purchased.  Is it available through mail order?

This is a good news/bad news scenario.  The bad news is that some
of these CD singles are getting very hard to find very quickly.
You might check with Intergalactic Garage at 304-876-6818 to find
out their latest status.  As of last Monday they still had some
copies of the normal UK "Winter" CD5.  This is evidently fairly
easy to get since we have already got it through a store here
locally.  According to IG, their distributer was out of the
"China" CD5 but they still hoped to be able to reorder if the
distributer can get more in.  The "Me and a Gun" CD5 is reported
to be out of print.  If anyone knows where to find a copy of this
I'd like to know myself.

The good news is that a domestic CD5 will reportedly be available
by May.  It will supposedly contain the cover versions from the
UK special edition (including "Smells Like Teen Spirit" (not to
be confused with "Smells Like Nirvana")) but with "Silent All
These Years" instead of "Winter".  Hopefully the appearance of
this first US CD single mit extra tracks will mean that most of
the other tracks will surface here eventually.

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US