Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Searching for Sheet Music to Sarah McLachlan's "Vox"

From: culhane@vis.toronto.edu (Sean Culhane)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1992 18:21:37 -0700
Subject: Searching for Sheet Music to Sarah McLachlan's "Vox"
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu

Greetings, Love Hounds!

Although I've read this group for several years now, this is my first
posting!  *and* it's not about KaTe!!!!   EGADS!  8-(

I'm getting married RSN (next month), and want to find the music for
Sarah's "Vox" for our recessional.  The bookstores in T.O. can't find
anything in print, so does anyone have any suggestions of where to try
next?  Is there a place to write for this kind of info?  Are there any
mail-order places that specialize in contempory sheet music?

Any leads or tidbits are most welcome!

Thanks in advance,
Sean.
--
Sean Culhane, Graduate Student  | A student flipping a coin to get answers in
Computer Vision Lab,            | a true/false test stays long after everyone