Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Anyone have tickets for Tori at Birchmere?

From: thom@access.digex.com (Thom Watson)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1992 13:31:03 -0700
Subject: Anyone have tickets for Tori at Birchmere?
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: dc.general, rec.music.gaffa

I *desperately* want to see Tori Amos next Wednesday night at the Birchmere,
but the concert is already sold out. Since it's being sponsored by WHFS,
my suspicion is that the radio station bought up a lot of the tickets to
give away, so that there may be owners of tix who don't really plan to go.

So, anyone have an extra ticket they're willing to sell?

Thom

thom@access.digex.com