Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Account for Usenet System <news@sco.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1992 10:37:13 -0700
To: uunet.uu.net!rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: jondr@sco.COM (Karen Silkwood's car)
Subject: Re: Stuff
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1992 17:37:06 GMT
Sender: news@sco.COM (Account for Usenet System)

rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill) writes:
>        Andy asked about Be_Kind_To_My_Mistakes on the Theodore album.  This
>is the SAME version that is on the box set.  It's the crappy version,
>everybody likes the original better.  The original is only availible on the
>boxed set and on the rare and expensive _The_Can_ bootleg.  Here's IED's
>description of the differences:

The original is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT available on the box set.

At least, it's not on my box set, and I assume that means it's not on anyone
else's box set.

Incidentally, for those keeping score, they have the Japanese box at Amoeba
Music in Berkeley, California for $175.

--
Jon Drukman (finely honed machine)              uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
Always note the sequencer - this will never let us down.