Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

oops

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1992 20:50:09 -0700
Subject: oops
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

        OOPS. Sorry Jochen and anybody I might have confused.  There is no
BOX set and BOXED SET, just a BOXED SET.  What I had meant to say was that
the version of _Be_Kind_To_My_Mistakes_ on the Theodore album is the same
version that is on the BOXED SET.  It's the crappy version, everybody likes
the original version better.  The original version can be found on the
_Castaways_ soundtrack (now kinda rare) and the hard to find _The_Can_
bootleg.  Who knows why Kate changed it, one of the Unanswered questions of
Katedom.   I'm sorry if I caused anyone to go out looking for a mythical
"box" set!  :-)

--
INTERNET:  rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!rhill