Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

m7x targets in Brazil

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1992 07:17:03 -0700
Subject: m7x targets in Brazil
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi!

Ken, if you're looking for radio stations to send the new Moon Seven Times
single to when it comes out, send one to WESU (e-mail for more info).  We
have quite a few singles in the new release rack and we're all encouraged
to play them with signs hung up all over the studio saying things like PLAY
THE NEW BIG HUNK O' CHEESE SINGLE. IT'S EDITED FOR YOU AND EVERYTHING.  And
people do. :)

Not to add more fuel to the How Many Versions of _Brazil_ Are There fire,
but there are two European versions, like I said before.  The list that was
posted in the last Digest only mentioned one.
  |Meredith Tarr                      "Get to the point you sappy wimps|
  |Wesleyan University                 I haven't got a lifetime        |
  |Middletown, CT                      Simplicity is beauty            |
  |USA, Earth                          Are there poets less sublime?"  |
  |mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu                            -Happy Rhodes   |