Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: The Imposter <degnans@dcs.glasgow.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1992 08:15:06 -0700
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: degnans@dcs.glasgow.ac.uk (The Imposter)
Subject: Re: Tori Amos Live
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1992 15:14:49 GMT

just got the limited edition CD single signed by her.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (and she touched me - ooooooooo!)

If your name is Andrew I'll think about selling it to you.

Andrew Ireland.

(thanx to the imposter for use of the account - flames will be directed to me)

P.s. I think all the people here who are obsessed with "KaTe"
 	are very sad, especially the "wizards assistant" and "lionheart"

			GET A LIFE DUDES, more to this than Bush, and Tori

	just cause you live in sad net land (pauses to drink vitriol) doesn't
	mean I have to live with this!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

can't take much more of this, alt.test is more fun and lively than here!