Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Book of Dreams?

From: martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp (Simon Martin)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1992 18:41:01 -0700
Subject: Re: Book of Dreams?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ssl.fujitsu.co.jp

MG> How hard is this book to find?

Well, I once lost my "Jane's Armoured Fighting Vehicle Recognition
Handbook" for a week.  I finally found it in a cupboard above the
toilet.

MG> Michael Graham                   |    My father lives in Arabia

Bill Wisner ( I think ) was asking about "Cariad Kate International"
the famous Welsh fanzine.  CKI changed their name to "Never For Ever"
last year because they felt they were being too obscure ( Cariad is
Welsh for beautiful ).  I thought it was an exellent fanzine.  Not
printed to the same standard as Homeground but a hell of a lot better
to read.  I'll look up their address and subscription rates tonight
when I get home and post them tomorrow.

Does anyone out there know anything about Japanese fan clubs? I know
some addresses but nothing else. Thanks.

                                                 Simon C. T. Martin
                                                 martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp
Korman's Conclusion:
The trouble with resisting temptation is that it may never come you way again.