Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

tori amos tour dates?

From: mdc@bsbbs.oh.us
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1992 18:47:57 -0800
Subject: tori amos tour dates?
To: att!wiretap.spies.com!love-hounds

jessica@athos.rutgers.EDU (jessica) writes:

> Did anyone (does anyone have?) get tour dates for tori amos??
>
> with there be any in NYC or Boston? I know one or two (or three or
> four, or maybe more) people who'd really liek to see her, and would
> go at least as far as boston for it.

I believe that she will be playing Boston, and I know she is
playing NY. I'm not sure of the dates, but you could probably
call you local Ticketmaster office to find out.  I'll be posting
tour dates on Friday after I call MTV for the updated list.
So far most of the concerts are being performed on weeknights,
which rules out Richard and me making the trip out of state
to see her.  :-(

 Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
 The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
 {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc           I was looking at the Big Sky
 mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us