Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Oops

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1992 08:28:46 -0800
Subject: Oops
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi!

From:	E Welsh <welsh@epcc.edinburgh.ac.uk>

>> "And you're staring again at my funny lip shape" ;)

>I think you'll find it's:
>"Your eyes focus on my funny lip shape." ;)
>Sorry to be pernickity...

Hey, don't worry about it. I knew as I was typing it in that I was doing
something wrong, I just wasn't sure what.  Thanks for nicely correcting me. :)
	    |   	    Meredith A. Tarr               |
	    |   "Oh let me fly, give me something to show  |
	    |      for my miserable life..." -Kate Bush    |
	    |	         mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu          |