Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Female Artists

From: mdc@bsbbs.oh.us
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1992 09:01:45 -0800
Subject: Re: Female Artists
To: att!wiretap.spies.com!love-hounds

john@tessi.UUCP (John Zimmer) writes:

 MTV's "special" on Tori Amos last night (in-bloody-credible -- they
> didn't even bleep her), you'd almost think there was an outbreak of
> good taste in this country.  Thanks to everybody who posted advance
> notice for them, I probably would have missed them otherwise.
>
> I just wish some of those tour dates were west of the Mississippi!

I called MTV Friday morning about the tour dates- they didn't
get to finish showing them all.  She is playing a couple of
dates in Texas.  Since it's too far away for us, I didn't think
to ask for details.  They said that they get tour updates every
Friday morning.  I'll be checking back with them next week and
will keep you posted.

 Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
 The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
 {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc           I was looking at the Big Sky
 mdc@bsbbs.UUCP