Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Female Artists

From: tessi!john@nosun.West.Sun.COM (John Zimmer)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1992 13:25:32 -0800
Subject: Re: Female Artists
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Melissa D. Caldwell writes:

>> I just wish some of those tour dates were west of the Mississippi!

>I called MTV Friday morning about the tour dates- they didn't
>get to finish showing them all.  She is playing a couple of
>dates in Texas.  Since it's too far away for us, I didn't think
>to ask for details.  They said that they get tour updates every
>Friday morning.  I'll be checking back with them next week and
>will keep you posted.

Great!  I'm looking forward to it.

Also, has anyone else noticed that, on the cover of the _Little
Earthquakes_ CD, small print at the bottom reads something to the
effect it's for promotional use only and not for commercial sale?  This
was bought the normal way at Tower in a standard longbox (RIP!).

ObKaTe: On ABC Friday night the program _In Concert_ was a repeat of
the Two Rooms special from December.  They ran the excerpt of RM!  It
was still only about 20 seconds, but that's 20 seconds more than I had
seen before.

Yep, all in all, not a bad week. ;)

John Zimmer                         sun.com!nosun!tessi!john

	Irgendwo in der Tiefe gibt es ein Licht!