Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy Rhodes

From: tlb@bsbbs.oh.us
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1992 15:25:27 -0800
Subject: Re: Happy Rhodes
To: gaffa@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us

On 01-27-19 QUENBY M CHUNCO wrote...

QM> I have heard the singer Happy Rhodes mentioned quite frequently on this
QM> newsgroup. The only thing is....I can't find her! I have looked in local
QM> record stores but there is no sign of any music by her. How would she
QM> be listed?

That's because her stuff is not nationally sold, per se.  She has only put
out limited cds and tapes of her stuff.  You can get a catalog of her stuff
as well as the tapes / cd by writing:

Aural Gratification

P.O. Box 8658
Academy Station
Albany, N.Y.  12208

I hope this helps.  tlb

... OFFLINE 1.22 * Prairie Dogs Forever!

----
Tracy Barber
tlb@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us
{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!tlb