Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori Amos CD Singles

From: jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1992 06:03:24 -0800
Subject: Re: Tori Amos CD Singles
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Lazlo nibbles:

>GTP10@phx.cam.ac.UK writes:
>
>> In addition to the 3 Tori Amos CD singles released in the UK listed by
>> Richard, there is also a limited edition CD digipak version of "Winter".
>> The tracks on this are:
>>
>> 1. Winter  2. Angie  3. Smells Like Teen Spirit  4. Thank You
>
>Someone tell me that my just getting out of bed five minutes ago is why I
>can't tll whether this is a joke or not . . .

It is not a joke.  I heard Tori's cover of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" on the
radio on Thursday morning, and asked what CD it was from.  Many thanks to
the various UK love-hounds who provided me with the information.  Thanks also
to Richard for the track listings for the 3 CD-5s.  Now all I need is money
to buy them with...;-)

Jeff