Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hannah Bush quotes

From: gatech!chinet.chi.il.us!katefans@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1992 02:13:51 -0800
Subject: Re: Hannah Bush quotes
To: rec-music-gaffa@chinet.chi.il.us
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Great quotes Ron, thank you.

There was one you missed, but I can't think of where it's from. Kate told
a story aobut Hannah being ill when kate was a small child. Hannah had
"died" and was having an out-of-body experience. She was up above her
body, looking down on herself, when Kate came into the room. That "forced"
her to re-enter her body and she was alive again. Now, even if people
don't believe in that sort of thing, obviously Hannah and Kate did, or
else Kate wouldn't have told the story. I wish I could remember where I
read it...

Vickie