Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hannah Bush quotes

From: jbrown@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (James S Brown)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1992 13:34:35 -0800
Subject: Re: Hannah Bush quotes
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu

I remember the quote you mentioned that's missing from the long list--the one
about Hannah's near-death experience, and Kate's apparently calling her back
from the next world.  I think it's from _Kate Bush:  Princess of Suburbia_ by
Fred Vermoral (sp?).

I'd look it up but I just moved and I don't know where I packed it . . . anyone
else know?

Laurie  [brown.11@osu.edu]

". . . leave the breast and then the nest and then regret you ever left"