Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sarah's vid

From: tessi!john@nosun.West.Sun.COM (John Zimmer)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1992 13:39:39 -0800
Subject: Sarah's vid
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Just saw the video for "Into the Fire" on _120 Minutes_ Sunday, and if
I may quote Judi:
		I LIKE IT!

It was preceded by a nice, short interview with the host (Dave Kendall)
where she explained how the scenes showing her coated in mud and
washing it off represented our common origin and end, and a kind of
metamorphosis.  I would love to see her live.

As for Tori Amos, as I posted last week, I've only seen a very small
excerpt on MTV News.  Album is due Tuesday!

But considering how long RM has been out, and the popularity of the
duet with George Michael, my hopes of seeing the RM video are dwindling
fast. 8(

Hope this gets through, no digests since Saturday.

John Zimmer                         sun.com!nosun!tessi!john

	Irgendwo in der Tiefe gibt es ein Licht!