Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sad News :-(

From: caen!bsbbs!mdc@harvard.harvard.edu (Melissa D. Caldwell)
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1992 10:47:22 -0800
Subject: Sad News :-(
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

daemon@Apple.COM (Wizard's Assistant) writes:

Vickie writes:

> Sadly, Kate's mother Hannah Bush passed away on Valentine's Day.
> The cause of death has not been released to the public. Cards and
> flowers may be sent to East Wickham Farm in Welling, Kent.
>
> A suggestion (not made by the family, but by me) would be to
> donate a little something to your favorite charity, or to Kate's
> favorite charity, The Terrence Higgins Trust in London, in Hannah's
> name. The family is in seclusion and are not giving any interviews.

Would you be interested in collecting donations from Love-Hounds
and making the donation as a group?  I think that the Terrence
Higgins Trust would be a good choice.  Please let us know...

 Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
 The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
 {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc           I was looking at the Big Sky
 mdc@bsbbs.UUCP