Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sad News :-(

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1992 17:27:08 -0800
Subject: Sad News :-(
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM>
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in To: address found on wiretap.Spies.COM:To: clout\!wiretap.spies.com\!love-hounds@chinet.chi.il.us (love-hounds) ^ ^-illegal word in localpart \-expected word

Sadly, Kate's mother Hannah Bush passed away on Valentine's Day.
The cause of death has not been released to the public. Cards and
flowers may be sent to East Wickham Farm in Welling, Kent.

A suggestion (not made by the family, but by me) would be to
donate a little something to your favorite charity, or to Kate's
favorite charity, The Terrence Higgins Trust in London, in Hannah's
name. The family is in seclusion and are not giving any interviews.

This information comes directly from Kate's friend Lisa (KBC), via
Peter and Krys at Homeground.

I hope there won't be a lot of speculation about how much this might
delay Kate's album and tour. Obviously, they will be delayed, but we
must respect Kate's grief and mourning period and know that it is more
important than any material items we might be waiting for.

It's a sad, sad day for all who care about Kate and her family.

Vickie