Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sad News

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1992 18:40:13 -0800
Subject: Re: Sad News
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi.

Goddess, that's awful- I hate hearing of anyone's death, but for some reason
sitting here listening to TNW and reading of Kate losing her mother has
particularly gotten to me.

Well, Kate, if you really do lurk around these depths, my deepest sympathies,
and take as long as you need with the album, I understand!!!
                |      	         Meredith Tarr                |
	        | "Living in the gap between past and future" |
	  	|	   mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu           |