Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Live at Hammersmith Odeon video

From: wagreiner@ucdavis.edu
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1992 22:16:08 -0800
Subject: Live at Hammersmith Odeon video
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@ucdavis.edu

   For anyone in the Davis/Sacramento area who is interested there is a copy
of the Live at Hammersmith video at "Records" (a great used LP, CD, Video
store) at 7th and K street in Sacramento for $10.00.  It's in the used video
section but it appears to still be sealed.
	If you don't know what it is it's a video of a part of a concert Bush
gave during the Tour of Life.  Songs are from the first two albums plus
"Violin" from NFE.  It's a bit overdone at parts, having far too many costume
changes and a kinda silly "Bush becomes a mad killer" segment at the end of
"JatCG" and the music is too close to the records sound for my taste, but it's
an interesting viewing for ardent KB fans.  I quite like the Oh England...
as the horrible backing vocal arrangement of the album is absent.

Wade Greiner
University of California, Davis
School of Law