Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: sKaTing

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1992 10:37:14 -0800
Subject: Re: sKaTing
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov

In article <63023@apple.Apple.COM> daemon@Apple.COM (Wizard's Assistant) writes:

Vickie writes:

<I once gave Todd Browing about 5-6 tapes full of music to give to
<Caryn Kadavy, and mentioned that it would be great if they got
<passed around. I have yet to hear anything on any of the tapes
<(including lots of Kate and Cocteau Twins) in anyone's program,
<so I suspect they're sitting on a shelf somewhere. :-(

Are you aware, Vickie, that vocal music is not permitted in competitions?

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov