Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

sKaTing

From: tessi!john@nosun.West.Sun.COM (John Zimmer)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1992 15:30:33 -0800
Subject: sKaTing
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Vickie writes:
>I once gave Todd Browing about 5-6 tapes full of music to give to
>Caryn Kadavy, and mentioned that it would be great if they got
>passed around. I have yet to hear anything on any of the tapes
>(including lots of Kate and Cocteau Twins) in anyone's program,
>so I suspect they're sitting on a shelf somewhere. :-(

That would be a shame.  I've long had a "soft spot" for Kadavy (or
should it just be 'Caryn'? ;).  It would be great to see her -- or
anyone -- performing to, say, "Under Ice" or "Song to the Siren".

John Zimmer                         sun.com!nosun!tessi!john

	Irgendwo in der Tiefe gibt es ein Licht!