Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Last Post for February

From: caen!bsbbs!cynthia@harvard.harvard.edu (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1992 17:19:09 -0800
Subject: Last Post for February
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

2-20-92

Hi,
I won't have access for several days, to post tha is, but I'll
be lurkingggg for youuuuuuu!

Vickie,

I think Caryn Kadavy was another Carlo Fassi student.
ALso, one of the crucial reasons Trenary went pro was the
removeal of the compulsory figures.  It was thru those that
she won her World title.  Her skating was nowhere near as good
as Yamaguchi, but she was better at compulsories than
Yamaguchi or Ito, for that matter.

Sorry for typos, in a hurry!

How refreshing that there aren't any Yamaguchi-Ito catty
hisses as there were last time, between Cattyrina Witt (who
originated most of the hissssss) and Debbie Thomas.  Yamaguchi
and Ito are both lovely performers, but Yamaguchi is clearly
the more rounded skater, having athleticism as well as
startling artistry.

ALl IMO, natch!

Will be writing in in a week or 10 days probably.  Meantime,
I'll keep reading!

Later,

Cynthia

----
Cynthia Rosas <cynthia@bsbbs.UUCP> <{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia>
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)

"I can bitch, I can bitch, cause I'm better than you!"