Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CP **** NEW WAY TO GET FILES FOR NON-FTPers! ****

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1992 00:47:13 -0800
Subject: CP **** NEW WAY TO GET FILES FOR NON-FTPers! ****
To: warmroom-request@ils.nwe.edu, Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

        Are you sick of NOT having Cloudbusting and The Garden?

        Would you like to get some of those GIFS, but don't want to call
OHIO?

        Would you like to have more Kate Bush computer stuff then anyone
else on your block?

        Well, then read the Love-Hounds MONTHLY POST coming up soon, it has
info on a FTPMAIL server I found that will allow anyone with the ability to
send and receive private mail to get at the stuff in the Love-Hounds
archives.
        I've taken over the Love-Hounds montly post and have expanded it, so
new people who read the last posting may want to read this one as well.

--
INTERNET:  rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
UUCP:      ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!rhill