Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Taking the Pseudo- out of Pseudo-Moderator?

From: brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1992 01:03:15 -0800
Subject: Re: Taking the Pseudo- out of Pseudo-Moderator?
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
State_Of_Sanity: Not applicable.

The following was created and performed by Steve Berlin, with the ||>'s
	written by Bill Wisner:
|Geez, there is already too-long a lag between postings.  We don't need
|a reason for yet another delay.

     Huh?  I don't log in every five minutes to notice the delay.

||> The second catch is that the delay between posting an article and seeing it
||> show up would probably be directly related to how busy I was that day.  Sad
||> to say, Love-Hounds is not at the top of my personal priority totem pole.
|Love-Hounds not the most important thing in your life? BLASPHEMPY!  You
|must be BURNED AT THE STAKE with those other CRETINS who thing KATE BUSH
|is a MERE MORTAL!  (Note for the humor-oblivious (not to mention any
|names, such as Jorn) - that was sarsasm)

     I was beginning to smile.  It almost made it.
     Why don't we all just stick name calling.  Stick it in a security
box and send them to Satan, he's the only person who needs that crap.
     If sarsasm is indeed different from sarcasm, I may need to reevaulate
my last paragraph.  ;-)

|-Stev0 the card-carrying member of the ACLU

|"But it couldn't be you,
|couldn't be you,
|it was a picture of Jorn"
|
|        - Heads We're Dancing
|
|P.S. If I WAS temporarily kick off this newgroup, could I consider
|myself to be suspended from Gaffa?

     No.
     Why don't you take your petty (and shallow, IMHO) namecalling to email?
I don't give a damn what you think Jorn is (although I'll silently disagree or
agree at will,) I doubt that anyone else cares, and the foolish name calling
is ALL WE ****ING NEED right now.
     If it makes you feel better to insult Jorn, then email should be
perfectly adequate, right?
     I hope I know what your answer is.

|Steve Berlin (Stev0)   |  "Up yours, Ugly!"
|Stev0@sti.com          |                   -Kate Bush

     Rec.music.up-yours-ugly.  More fitting, I guess.
--

Mail only & info via finger:  KT@uiuc.edu  |            Ken.
This composition is 100% personal opinion. |  brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu