Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Apology to Drukman, not sarcastic

From: barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1992 08:30:03 -0800
Subject: Apology to Drukman, not sarcastic
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Cc: barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu (Jorn BARGER)

Jon, I hope you're exaggerating that you never enjoyed any of my
posts.  I've always found wit and taste among the bilestones in your
postings.  It's occurred to me I can't even let IED on WarmRoom--
but certainly Andy ;^)

(IED flamed me painfully once for daring to give the songs letter grades.)

If I had seen clearly earlier on how WarmRoom could fit into the
overall picture, I might not have played such vicious hardball trying
to make the public playground safe.  I've wielded rudeness way beyond
where I'm comfortable (I'm not comfortable unless nobody is being rude
at all.), and everybody I've stung... hey... no hard feelings, okay?

WarmRoom is where the little airy fairy love bunnies have gone so as
not to annoy you all any further with our juvenile delusions.  Don't
begrudge us that?

If you feel locked out of something delightful... what can I say?