Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cheesecake

From: ANGELINE@MARY.FORDHAM.EDU
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1992 09:20:15 -0800
Subject: Cheesecake
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Ummm, you know, that posting about the bootlegs bought in Boston reminded
me of when I was there about three years ago and I saw a Kate album, I forget
the title, it was a double album, I think, and on the back were two nude
photos of Kate (well, one nude and one topless in front of a mirror).  Was
this legit, or were they doctored photos, or did Kate do a Penthouse spread
a-la Madonna? If unauthorized and fake (as I'm sorta inclined to believe),
were the publishers ever caught or is the album still available.
	(for the record, what's the story of the double album Passing through
Air, which is mostly b-sides and alternative versions? It's a great collection,
though the sound isn't always excellent...)
                                                   --John (who just now got
                                             the pun he made a few lines up...
                                            it's been a long week...)