Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Rocket Man single sighted in Boston

From: mujad@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu (James A. Drenter)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1992 17:30:04 -0800
Subject: Re: Rocket Man single sighted in Boston
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: MUJAD@UXA.ECN.BOG.EDU (James Drenter)

I've seen (which I own) RM/CitW CD Single several times in the Quad Cities,
Iowa/Illinois area.  The CO-OP tapes and records in the Q.C. area (and I
believe most of the midwest, but not certain) carry most of Kate's work,
as well as bootlegs and unusual presses.  I have both the Love & Anger
CD singles (promo and UK) as well as both the cassette singles (US and
UK).  I also picked up a UK This Woman's Work CD single (labelled single
mix but I can't tell the difference).  I don't know if there are CO-OPs
out East, but the franchise imports a great deal (incl. hard to find
Gabriel, etc.).  There are also a few importers which deal almost
exclusively mail order.  I'll see if I can get there addresses to get
catalogs (I've seen several hard-to-find-in-the-US CDs listed).
Stay tuned...

James Drenter
mujad@uxa.ecn.bog.edu