Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos release,

From: tessi!john@nosun.West.Sun.COM (John Zimmer)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1992 13:55:08 -0800
Subject: Tori Amos release,
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Ed Suranyi writes:

>The latest issue of Billboard (Jan. 25) has a small ad for Tori
>Amos on the front page.  The ad says that her album will be released
>in the US  on February 25.

Hmm, I called CD Hotline (1-800-CD-INFO1) and was given Feb. 11 as the date; we'll find out soon enough!

New KaTe (with Clapton) in July!?  What a wonderful birthday present! (Mine is 2 weeks before hers.)

Just a couple of quotes that may be of interest to fellow dweebs and non-dweebs alike:

"To enjoy life, take big bites!
...Moderation is for monks."
                                   and
"Anything worth doing is worth
overdoing."
                --The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

John Zimmer                         sun.com!nosun!tessi!john

Irgendwo in der Tiefe gibt es ein Licht!