Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Moon Seven Times

From: brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1992 14:22:01 -0800
Subject: The Moon Seven Times
To: 4ad@jhuvm.bitnet, love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
State_Of_Sanity: Not applicable.

     For those of you interested and in an advantageous geographic situation
(*ahem*) The Moon Seven Times will be playing at the Avalon in Chicago on
Saturday, February 1st.  They'll be playing around 10pm, with two other
acoustic performers, Daniel Cannes and Crane's Echo.  The cover is $6, and
M7x fans may get $2 discount invites in the mail, depending on if Henry had
your address.
     Short notice, sorry.  The address for Avalon is 959 West Belmont in
Chicago, their number is (312) 472-3020.  I'm 6'2", dark hair, short beard,
and I'll be wearing a black trench, so if anyone goes and sees me, say hi!

--
Mail only & info via finger:  KT@uiuc.edu  |            Ken.
This composition is 100% personal opinion. |  brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu