Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Latest issues query

From: engjs@wombat.newcastle.edu.au (James Smith)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1992 15:19:45 -0800
Subject: Latest issues query
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@seagoon.newcastle.edu.au

The last issues I have of the following magazines are:

	Still Breathing		Volume 3 Number 2
	Dreamtime		#23
	KBC			"Kate kissing the invisible man" cover

Could some kind soul inform me if any further issues of these magazines
have been released?  Thanks in advance.

Jim
--
James J Smith             | One of the biggest obstacles to the future
School of Engineering     | of computing is C. C is the last attempt