Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@cs.mu.OZ.AU
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1992 17:16:57 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@munnari.OZ.AU

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: boek@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au (Christopher Boek)
Subject: Re: KaTe & gabriel
Sender: news@cs.mu.OZ.AU
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1992 01:16:52 GMT

Hello, I've never posted here before but I really wanna know....

In article <29637@well.sf.ca.us> janson@well.sf.ca.us (Mike Janson) writes:
>	KaTe is expected to tour, supporting her album.
>	Gabriel is expected to tour, supporting his album.

Will either of these be coming to Australia?
Gabriel never has, and I think Kate never has either (I could be
wrong on the second one) and it's coming close to driving me insane.

If anyone knows anything PLEASE let me know....

Chris.
Christopher Boek                                boek@mullian.ee.mu.OZ.AU
Dept Electrical and Electronic Engineering
University of Melbourne  Parkville Vic 3052 Australia