Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: "News Manager at ashe.cs.tcd.ie" <news@swift.cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1992 13:16:24 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@swift.cs.tcd.ie

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: ogorman@unix1.tcd.ie (Lucifuge)
Subject: Tori Amos in Dublin
Sender: usenet@cs.tcd.ie (NN required at ashe.cs.tcd.ie)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1992 21:13:23 GMT

Tori Amos plays Whelans on Wexford street on 2 February. Is she any
good? I've heard comparisons with Ms.Bush which flatter her and I'm
going to buy the album...I think. Is it worth it? People I await your
response...

                     tell me what you're letting in        ___I___
                      say  what we're gonna let in           \I/
                                                              /
 ogorman@unix1.tcd.ie                                        /I\