Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: ash-a@minster.york.ac.uk
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1992 02:57:54 -0800
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu

From: ash-a@minster.york.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Mimi on the beach

rjc@cstr.edinburgh.ac.UK writes:

> Just a quick note to say that the above track is absolutely bloody
> amazing.
>
> You know how it is, sometimes you just have to say these things.
>
> --
> rjc@cstr.ed.ac.uk		Kate Bush is Godess, or so I have been told.

Well, if you can bare to allow the needle to continue its travels
after said track, you might just find 3 more tracks of equal
quality. Funnily enough, there are also some songs on the other
side of the record which you might also care to listen to.

WHEN DO WE GET 'TUG'?????????

Ashley Hindmarsh..........  ** `So I say to myself, "Tony, Lenny Bruce finished
 his career out of his head on drugs, hassled by the pigs, dying in a toilet...
 ... and that's where you're starting."' - Tony Allen. **
INTERNET> ash-a@minster.york.ac.uk :UUCP  > ..!uunet!mcsun!uknet!minster!ash-a
JANET   > ash-a@uk.ac.york.minster :BITNET> ash-a%minster.york.ac.uk@UKACRL