Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

busted

From: caen!bsbbs!ken@harvard.harvard.edu (Ken Saint-John)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1992 00:34:43 -0800
Subject: busted
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Edward B Horch  writes and asks:

>There is a rumor going around in this area that at some point after
>the Tour of Life, Kate was institutionalized.  Now, in the six years
>I've been listening to Kate, and aspiring to Katefandom, I've never
>heard anything else about this having happened.  So, like, did it?

>-Ed

>"WE decided?  *MY* best interests?!"

 My God!  So it has finely leaked out!  So that the truth be known
about 3 months after the "Tour Of Life" KaTe was in fact apprehended
selling bootleg Del Palmar albums and indeed sentenced and
institutionalized for 6 months in a notorious English women's prison.
It was here that KaTes took a lesbian lover and her ass grew to never
before seen preportions.  This is also the point at which KaTe took up
figure skating.

----
Ken Saint-John <ken@bsbbs.UUCP> <{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!ken>
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)