Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe & gabriel

From: janson@well.sf.ca.us (Mike Janson)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1992 00:23:51 -0800
Subject: KaTe & gabriel
To: rec-music-gaffa@well.sf.ca.us
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

[Just got done listening to _The Dreaming_ again.  What a great album!]

Today, I saw what appeared to be some kind of a KaTe bootleg.  The CD
was pressed in Italy, and was called somthing like "Kate Bush/Peter Gabriel
1979 Live"

Does anyone know anything about this?  The only reason I didn't pick it
up was its OUTRAGEOUS price tag ($40)!  I don't remember all the tracks
that were on it; I _do_ remember seeing "Here Comes The Flood" (some kind of
duet with Peter?)

Related food for thought:

	KaTe has an album coming out in July.
	Peter Gabriel has an album coming out in July.
	KaTe is expected to tour, supporting her album.
	Gabriel is expected to tour, supporting his album.

	(has this occurred to anyone else?  I hope it occurs to KT & PG!)
--
"Would you break even my wings
 Just like a swallow.