Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate & gabriel

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1992 09:41:14 -0800
Subject: Re: Kate & gabriel
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in Keywords: values found on wiretap.Spies.COM:Keywords: . ^-illegal word in phrase
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov

>Will either of these be coming to Australia?
>Gabriel never has, and I think Kate never has either (I could be
>wrong on the second one) and it's coming close to driving me insane.

>Christopher Boek                                boek@mullian.ee.mu.OZ.AU

Kate went to Australia as part of a promotional tour around the
time of _Lionheart_.  This is where she picked up the atmosphere
and ideas that would eventually lead to the song "The Dreaming".
However, her only concert tour involved England and Europe only.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov