Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hot Clapton-Bush Rumor

From: barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1992 11:17:04 -0800
Subject: Hot Clapton-Bush Rumor
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Tom of C-Side thought we should have heard weeks ago that he heard
thru a friend who knows Eric Clapton that Clapton worked on four
songs for the new album, which may be out by July ;^).

Let's run that by again:
Talked to Tom this a.m. (Sat).
He thought we would have heard long ago (2 weeks!)
that he'd put out the word that he'd heard from a guy
who was also a friend of Clapton's
that Clapton's been working with Kate on her new one
four songs, in fact (or rumopr, anyway)
and they claimed July was a poss, it's a new direction ;^);^);^)

he thought maybe clapton was standing in for gilmour, who is injured

he also said a uk fan, a serious one, who respects the truth,
heard kate say in an interview on the radio she was too busy with
housework (!?!?!?!) to tour.  A couple months ago ?

also, "Hannah" is not Hannah Bush.
Also there's a $100 wooden box with the Bsides on CD (i think)

also there's a couple of errors and omissions in the collector's guide
that will be corrected in the next lone star lionhearts.