Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Enough!!

From: caen!bsbbs!cynthia@harvard.harvard.edu (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1992 21:53:05 -0800
Subject: Enough!!
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

vishal@ra.csc.ti.COM (Vishal Markandey) writes:

> HEY!!!!  This group is for KATE discussions!!  Take your bitching
> and your philosophising OUT of here!!  It doesn't belong here no
> matter how profound you think it is!!!  Get a real life people,
> and quit flatulating on Gaffa!!!
>
> - Vishal

Uh oh - someone died and left you dick-tator...

Kate discussions proliferate here, as well as other things
that lead to other things sometimes.  So, do what we all do at
various times, which is, read what interests you, and scroll
past or delete what doesn't.  Eventually it all comes back to
Kate anyways.

----
Cynthia Rosas <cynthia@bsbbs.UUCP> <{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia>
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)

"I can bitch, I can bitch, cause I'm better than you!"