Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: What is a KaTeFan?

From: caen!bsbbs!cynthia@harvard.harvard.edu (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1992 21:49:20 -0800
Subject: Re: What is a KaTeFan?
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.EDU (Kenneth R Brownfield) writes:

> The following was created and performed by Cynthia Rosas:
> |jessica@athos.rutgers.EDU (jessica) writes:
> [...]
> |> hehehe. still giggling a bit in wonder and amazement at the things
> |> people will say..
> |
> |Yeah, you should be, starting with your own post.
> |
> |Cynthia
>
>      Whew, I would never have thought of that, myself.
>      Your attitude is fun until the fact that you're serious about it leaks
> out.

I'm sure you wouldn't have :-).  You know very little about my
attitude, actually, but then again, it never has mattered what
you thought about it, if you'll check te archives.

>      I'll just tiptoe back into the background now.  I think the whole arteest
> thing was overstated and rude given the evidence, but it's own truth and the
> very negative response are both weak.

Basically, the whole thing seemed to be a satirical joke.

>      Are we all that touchy before albums?

Apparently some of you are.  However, my opinions and comments
would be the same no metter when the next album is released.
Is that serious enough an attitude for ya?  Or what...

> |The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
> |
> |"I can bitch, I can bitch, cause I'm better than you!"
>
>      Err, uh...

One of your usual brilliant replies.

----
Cynthia Rosas <cynthia@bsbbs.UUCP> <{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia>