Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@fstop.csc.ti.com
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1992 07:07:10 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: vishal@ra.csc.ti.com (Vishal Markandey)
Subject: Re: Enough!!
Sender: usenet@csc.ti.com
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1992 15:07:06 GMT

In article <foster.696310937@magnum> foster@convex.COM (Harry Foster) writes:
>vishal@ra.csc.ti.COM (Vishal Markandey) writes:
>
>>HEY!!!!  This group is for KATE discussions!!  Take your bitching
>>and your philosophising OUT of here!!  It doesn't belong here no
>>matter how profound you think it is!!!  Get a real life people,
>>and quit flatulating on Gaffa!!!
>
>Hmmm, Vishal, I knew we shouldn't have gone back for that second
>helping of lentils today. :)

Harry, I wasn't referring to your flatulation!  I was referring to these
idiots who keep posting long, winding articles with absolutely no KATE
CONTENT!!  Its the same old shit has been flying around for months now!!
Why do you people post so frequently and so much ?  Get off those key boards
and get a life!!!

And Cynthia, you can repeat "I can bitch, I can bitch,..." all you like, but
you really don't have a clue about bitching.  Lame assed pseudo-bitching is
more like it!!

- Vishal