Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Until the End of the World

From: "dan" <korgrd!rdmac!dan@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1992 13:11:04 -0800
Subject: Until the End of the World
To: uunet!eddie.mit.edu!love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I bought the Until the End of the World CD about a month ago. It seems to be
the soundtrack from a movie of the same title, which I have not yet seen nor
heard of.
It does indeed include a Jane Siberry/k.d. lang duet (which is why I purchased
the CD); I'm a BIG Sib fan, but I didn't find it to be anything really special.
Maybe after more listenings...
It also includes a rather uncharacteristic Depeche Mode song, "Knocking on
Death's Door;"  yes, I'll admit that the morbid title is par for their course,
but the smokey cabaret style...?

- Dan Phillips