Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: NetNews Administrator <news@ugle.unit.no>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1992 12:45:37 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: omk@Lise.Unit.NO (Ole Martin Kristensen)
Subject: That bit of music in "Hello Earth"
Sender: news@ugle.unit.no (NetNews Administrator)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 92 20:45:30 GMT

 Some time ago (a couple of years probably), I saw a film - "Nosferatu", I think
 - on television, and was quite surprised to hear the "male choir part" of Kate's
"Hello Earth". As I believe the film predates the record by a few years, I
assume this must be a classical work, or something. The record sleeve seems to
offer no help - can anyone enlighten me about the origins of this music?
Thanks.

 OleM.             |     O .     |
(omk@lise.unit.no) |      e      |     The rest are paste"
                   |             |                         -Mark E. Smith