Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: George B Zamroz <jorgi@cs.uow.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1992 19:06:44 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@munnari.oz.au

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: jorgi@cs.uow.edu.au (George B Zamroz)
Subject: RM/CinW CD Single here
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1992 03:06:34 GMT

Hi everyone,

	It's me Graham. My account has disappeared on me over the Uni break
So I find myself having to use a friends account to get through. I hope I
haven't missed much over the last month and a half (oh well I can always
FTP from the archive...) Anyway the reason I made a special effort to get on
was to tell you that we JUST got the RM/CitW CD single here. I don't know
where opinion stands at the moment but I LIKE IT. My only blue with it is
that we seem to have the same "static?" that the rest of you chaps where
talking about :( Why is it there??

	Anyway, if anybody needs to e-mail me just do so to this address until
further notice. I'll hassle up my own account back in about 3 weeks. Till then,
see ya all later...

- Graham

PS Ron, did you get my mail??

So
--
George B. Zamroz, University of Wollongong, Australia
ex-Masters Student (Computer Science)