Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

cont. of etchings

From: lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1992 20:39:02 -0800
Subject: cont. of etchings
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

 HJ-wgj~{{

To continue with the etchings found (sorry about an earlier interruption)
        Hounds of Love --- "woof!" and mysteriously "cooperman"
        RUTH --- "Precision SRI"  I'm not sure about SRI it's hard to see
        Under the Ivy --- "Precision SM"  which is probably what SRI really
        This Woman's Work --- "UP yours Ugly" and "Orlake"
        Be Kind to my Mistakes --- "Orlake"
I've noticed that the etchings are only on my UK issued singles and that my
Irish and Spanish singles have no etchings. Also I was told by someone in
the record biz that sometimes "crew memebers" creating the singles will put
their own names onto them which might explain some of the messages such as
Cooperman and Orlake, but then again perhaps not.
                                       --- Lionheart

--
 lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
NetLink Online Communications * Public Access in San Diego, CA (619) 435-6181